Sunday, June 14, 2009

A day full of fun

Yesterday started at the Middlebury Farmers Market,  just a small walk away- I'm really going to love it.  Then after breakfast we took off for LaPaz, IN for the Folk Art Fest.  It was at a great farmette in the country with lots of great things.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera.  From there we went to Green Oaks Antiques, then just hit random antique shops (I can't even tell you what town we were in).

We drove into the town of Culver and ate appetiser's at Papa's on the lake.  And lastly we went to the Greek Fest. in South Bend.  Another food fest!  I love days when you just go with little planned and do whatever you want, and that is exactly what we did.

We got a little loot, and I actually remembered to take a picture!  
                                    Bernie, Linda & myself

No comments:

Post a Comment