Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brick and Mortar



Ok, so this is a hint of good things to come.  Yes, it's in South Bend, and yes it's historical.  Don't you love the space!  We are so excited for the upcoming French Market-Valentine Bash.




And this is the reason we are having a Valentines Bash-the walls!  They were done by the previous boutique.  And they will be painted immediately after the show.  But I do think they will be wonderful for valentines.



This is a big hint, part of the previous name and a bill board outside of the window.  Any guesses of where this is?  No fair playing if you've been told!


2 comments:

  1. I know, I know, I know! It's Inspire Me--and you will!! Is this permanent? I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WIN! Yes, we will start in March with our new shop, but are still looking for one more person to go in w/us to keep cost down, are you interested???

    ReplyDelete