Thursday, September 9, 2010

Details, Details, Details



I tried to be a sales coordinater for a boat company at one point in my life because I always thought that I was good with details.  Their details required all the i's were dotted, and not one mistake.  Not my kind of details!   I begged to go back to my receptionist/HR job working with people.  What I wanted to do is to design the boats!

 These are my kind of details...tweaking something a fraction of an inch until it's just at the right angle.  Does anyone else notice that it looks better that way?  Doesn't matter, it makes me feel better.




















Finally something that's just right,, no tweaking needed!   My beautiful, tomboy daughter Rosemary and her dog Paxton.  They came to spend the day with me at the shop.  It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment